Maybe you’re in a 9 to 5 job and are thinking about making a change in your life. You are likely to be aware that there is an earning potential online but are maybe unsure whether to make a leap of faith into the unknown.
I have just compiled in 2 minutes, 10 reasons why you should quit your job. Please browse through them and then quit your 9 to 5 for a life with much better prospects.
2. Be your own boss: Who doesn’t want to be their own boss? Not that taking charge of your affairs will be a walk in the park. You will need to be just as tough on yourself as your boss was back at your 9 to 5.
3. Work from anywhere in the world: One really great bonus to working online is that it doesn’t matter where in the world you are. Your office can be on a plane, a train or an automobile.
4. Unlimited earning potential: Yes, the sky really is the limit when you enter the world of online marketing. Not that it will be easy or that it’s a ‘get rich quick’ affair. There are many new skills to learn as well as mastering ourselves.
5. Personal Development: Entrepreneurship goes hand in hand with personal development. In fact there are people like Darren Little for eg. who says that Network Marketing is personal development disguised as a business. The biggest challenge anyone faces once they become self employed is the challenge of Self Mastery.
6. You can automate and outsource: As time goes on and once you have an income, you can begin to outsource aspects of your work-load. There are websites like Fiverr.com for eg. where you can get help with virtually every aspect of an online business very cheaply. You can also set up email sales funnels for eg. which will automate this side of your business.
7. Opportunities for Joint Ventures: There can come times where your business could do with an injection of capital and/or expertise. In forums like the Warrior Forum for eg. there are many opportunities for joint ventures with other Internet Marketers.
8. Open 24 hours: Unlike a regular brick and mortar businesses, your online business never needs to close. It can be open for business 24hrs a day, 365 days a year.
9. Global Market: Another important restriction that your online business does not have is physical constraint. You have several billion people online who are all potential customers.
10. Realising your own dreams: Last and certainly not least, you will be building your own dreams and not someone else’s. And it is very important at the offset to be very clear about your dreams and your goals, because it is this vision that will get you through the hard times!
Wishing you every success!